A clearly structured execution of your technical documentation/technical translation, planned well in advance, can help you to significantly reduce upcoming costs. Interlingua is gladly at your service with long-standing experience and a large pool of qualified translators and revisors as well as 90 different languages in order to assist you in an advisory capacity and offer you the best and most efficient solution for your technical documents.
40 years of experience in the field of technical documentation and its translation
Are you about to start compiling your technical documentation? Before you begin, would you like to set up the procedure and standardisation of your technical documentation and associated editing as efficiently as possible?
We are constantly undergoing further training in order to remain up-to-date and be able to consult you in the most professional way possible.
- Answering the following questions may help you familiarise yourself with technical documentation: Which authoring system do you use?
- Which tool is best suited to you?
- What should be taken into account when purchasing an authoring system?
- We adhere to the following standards when analysing and translating your documents:
- Safety standard for machines: DIN EN ISO 12100-1/2
“Machine safety: basic terminology, general design guidelines”
- Documentation standard: DIN EN 82079-1 as well as the VDI 4500 guideline series
“Organisation, presentation, and content – Producing operating manuals as well as guideline series for generating technical documentation“
- International quality standard for translation service providers EN ISO 17100
Compliance with standards is voluntary, yet the application and fulfilment of uniform standards presumes that your product meets standards, which may be of enormous benefit to you in the event of liability and can protect you from claims for damages.
We can provide you with translations of the following documents
The mentioned text types represent an overview of the translations usually requested in these areas of expertise. We will, of course, also translate many other text types on request.