MemoQ CAT tool at Interlingua
This innovative translation technology represents an additional improvement in productivity and quality for translators, translation service providers and customers.
Advantages for customers
- Consistency for your translations thanks to translation memory, termbase and reference resources.
- Knowledge of CAT tools is not necessary in branch offices.
- Tabular export for branch office corrections is now possible in Word. The customer receives a three-column table in Word with the target text, the translation, and an empty line for comments. It is possible for the customer to add change requests or comments. The Word document comes back to us and is automatically processed.
- Terminology exchange is facilitated
- Use of single-language reference materials
- Different file formats can be processed effortlessly.
Advantages for users / translators
- Translations are edited in a table in a main window. There is also a preview function.
- The translator can access several translation memories and terminology databases while translating.
- Files in different formats can be brought together into one project.
- Compatibility with other CAT tools makes the transition easy.
- 101 recognition principle – more repetitions with context.
- Work faster with the “skip locked segments” option.
- Editors can work directly in exported memoQ documents.
- Chat window for logged-in translators and project managers.
Plunet memoQmanager interface
Thanks to the close interconnection between the memoQ CAT tool and the Plunet BusinessManager, which is facilitated by an interface developed for this special purpose, we are able to handle your projects faster and more efficiently.
Further advantages at a glance:
- The project manager almost never needs to switch between the two tools. Many processes run automatically due to the interface.
- Automatic integration and updating of customer terminology databases.