We can provide you with translations of the following documents
- Teaching and examination materials
- Educational videos and e-learning material
- Content for educational platforms, apps and websites
- Scientific articles
- Reviews of scientific papers
- Research findings
- Information and marketing materials (e.g. brochures, folders, digital means of communication)
The mentioned text types represent an overview of the translations usually requested in these areas of expertise. We will, of course, also translate many other text types on request.
Those include, for example, the preparation of a glossary. Scientific texts can contain numerous technical terms or company-specific words that are saved in your terminology database during the translation process.
We can also offer you DTP services when translating your brochures or presentations. These entail the formatting of documents containing texts, images and graphics as part of their layout that are usually intended for printing purposes. We offer our services in over 90 languages.
Send us your request and wait for a project manager to provide you with further information.